Threaded Inserts for Metal & Kits for Unified and Metric Thread Repair
E-Z LOK threaded inserts for metal are the perfect solution for unified and metric threat repair in maintenance departments, tool cribs and countless applications in the metalworking and molding industries. Our solid wall and coil (helical) unified and metric thread repair kits provide a quick and easy fix for inch or metric thread repair, or for reinforcing holes in soft metals like aluminum, magnesium and cast iron.
Our solid wall thread inserts for metal are screw machined out of steel and feature standard OD threads, which allow the use of standard taps for installation. Traditional coil inserts accommodate even the smallest hole sizes possible and work with existing STI taps and installation tools.
Benefits of Metal Threaded Inserts:
- Solid wall and coil (helical) metric thread repair designs
- Metric thread repair kits available in carbon and stainless steel
- Unified sizes from #2 to 1-½
- Metric sizes from M2 to M39
- Repair kits come with inserts and tools
- Assortment kits contain threaded inserts for metal in a range of sizes