E-Z LOK™ Threaded Inserts for Thermoset Plastics
To keep thermoset plastics from splitting or splintering, it's important to use expansion plastic threaded inserts specifically designed for the job. E-Z LOK™ threaded inserts for thermoset plastics are made for easy press-in installation that reduces the risk of damage while still providing a powerful, secure thread for fasteners.
Features of of E-Z Press™ Inserts & E-Z Fin™ (Finserts) for Thermoset Plastics:
- Reduce the cost of moldings
- Minimize reject waste from misaligned or faulty inserts
- Eliminate need to "chase" threads after molding
- Easy press-in installation
- Minimize splintering and splitting
- Proper installation without precise hole depths
- E-Z Press™ inserts available in stainless steel for internal threads #2 to ¼ (and ⅜ in the 240 Series)
Important Note: Hole size requirements can vary depending on the materials and tools being used. We recommend you test your particular application before ordering your inserts for thermoset plastics. Samples may be provided to distributors upon request!