Inserts For Metal
- Solid wall and coil (helical) designs
- Available in carbon and stainless steel
- Unified sizes from #2 to 1-1/2
- Metric sizes from M2 to M39
- Unified and metric thread repair kits with inserts and tools
- Assortment kits contain a range of sizes
E-Z LOK threaded inserts for metal are ideal for maintenance departments, tool cribs, and countless applications in the metalworking and molding industries. Our solid wall and coil (helical) threaded inserts provide a quick and easy solution for inch or metric thread repair or reinforcement for holes in soft metals like aluminum, magnesium, and cast iron.
Solid threaded inserts are screw machined out of steel and feature standard OD threads, which allows for the use of standard taps for installation. Traditional coil inserts allow for the smallest hole size possible and work with existing STI taps and installation tools.
View our online catalog for more detailed information, or request a quote for the threaded inserts you need. Contact E-Z LOK to learn more.