E-Z LOK™ Solid Wall Extra Heavy Wall Threaded Inserts
E-Z LOK™ (Solid Wall) threaded inserts with Extra Heavy Wall are ideal for reducing the size of tapped holes, typically after previous drilling/re-tapping operations. Like all E-Z LOK™ (Solid Wall) threaded inserts, the Extra Heavy Wall design is installed using standard drills and taps. Installation is performed with a screwdriver, bolt/jam nut, or optional E-Z LOK™ drive tool.
- Strong: screw machined out of solid steel for greater strength
- Easy to Install: simply drill, tap, and thread in like an ordinary fastener
- Standard OD Threads: permit the use of standard drills and taps
- Self-Locking: preapplied adhesive activates upon installation
- Vibration Resistant: adhesive secures the insert in place so it won’t back out
- Seals against Liquids/Gases: to pressures of 6,000 psi.