E-Z LOK™ (Solid Wall) Stainless Steel Threaded Inserts for Metal
Fixing holes with stripped or damaged threads in metal surfaces can be time consuming and frustrating, especially if you don’t have the right tools. E-Z LOK™ (Solid Wall) self-locking inserts for metal install easily to repair or reinforce threaded holes. Simply drill, tap, and thread in like an ordinary fastener—no special taps or installation tools needed.
Available in 303 and 316 stainless steel, these stainless steel inserts are ideal for applications requiring additional corrosion resistance, as well as food, beverage, and other clean-critical applications.
Both 303 and 316 stainless threaded inserts are available in convenient assortment kits. With a range of sizes on hand, you’ll be ready the next time a threaded hole needs repair.
Request a quote on stainless steel inserts for metal materials, or contact E-Z LOK for more information.
E-Z LOK 303 and 316 stainless threaded inserts are self-locking. Pre-applied LOCTITE™ on the inserts’ external threads begins to set immediately upon installation and sets in minutes. At full cure (72 hours), the Loctite will seal against liquids and gases to pressures up to 6,000 psi.
- • Available in 303 and 316 stainless steel
- • Drill, tap, and thread in like ordinary fasteners
- • Standard OD threads permit the use of standard drills and taps
- • Self-locking with preapplied adhesive that activates upon installation
- • Vibration resistant: adhesive secures inserts in place to prevent back out
- • Seal against liquids and gasses to pressures up to 6,000 psi
Top Benefits of Stainless Steel Threaded Inserts
E-Z LOK's stainless steel inserts are designed to handle a number of applications and get the job done well. Some of their top benefits include:
- Simple installation. Just drill, tap and thread them in like you would with any ordinary fastener.
- Versatility. While our stainless steel inserts provide additional corrosion resistance, they're also suited for food, beverage and other clean-critical projects.
- Convenience. Our 303 and 316 stainless steel inserts come in handy, organized assortment kits.
- Powerful. They are designed to be vibration resistant and seal against liquids and gasses to pressures up to 6,000 psi.
1. What features does E-Z LOK's (Solid Wall) Drive Tool offer?
Our Drive Tools certainly come in handy when installing steel threaded inserts. They offer the following benefits:
- Fast and easy installation of our E-Z LOK slotted inserts
- Compatibility with Solid Threaded Inserts, Knife Thread Inserts, and Hex Drive Inserts
- Fitting standard power drills and drill presses
- Installation without engaging internal threads
2. Where can I purchase stainless steel threaded inserts?
E-Z LOK's stainless steel threaded inserts are available from your local distributor and the following online catalogs:
3. If I wish to speak with an E-Z LOK team member, how can I contact them?
Our team members are more than happy to assist you with any questions or concerns that may arise. You can email E-Z LOK at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out using the following phone numbers:
- Toll-Free: 800-234-5613
- Local: 310-323-5613
- Fax: 310-353-4444
Our customer service representatives are ready to help any time from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm PST.
A Closer Look at Our Stainless Steel Threaded Inserts
For more information on stainless steel inserts, trust the experts at E-Z LOK. Discover helpful tips in these resources: