E-Z Hex™ Threaded Insert for Soft Wood - Flanged - 1/4-20 x 10mm
E-Z Hex™ Threaded Insert for Soft Wood - Flanged - 1/4-20 x 13mm
Generically referred to as Type D (flanged) or Type E (flush) insert nuts, E-Z Hex™ (Hex Drive) inserts provide sturdy machine threads in soft woods. These hex drives are an ideal solution for any application where assembly or disassembly could lead to thread erosion or stripping.
E-Z Hex™ inserts feature broad external threads that provide exceptional holding power in materials like pine, composition board, MDF, and plywood. We offer E-Z Hex™ with internal thread sizes ranging from #8 to 3/8-16, and M4 to M10. Die-cast from a durable zinc alloy, E-Z Hex™ inserts install quickly with an Allen wrench or optional drive tool.
Most sizes are available in a variety of lengths to meet the needs of your unique application.
- Inexpensive solution for reinforcing threads in soft woods
- Install with Allen wrench or optional drive tool
- Inch or metric threads available
- Flush and flanged designs available
- Multiple lengths available
- Ready to Assemble Furniture
- Drawer Pulls
- Display Cases
- Materials such as pine, plywood, composition board, and MDF
- ...anywhere a threaded fastener is installed in soft wood
|E-Z Lok P/N:||901420-10|
|For Use in:||Soft Wood|
|Specific Material Use:||N/A|
|System of Measurement:||Inch|
|Minimum Full Thread Depth:||N/A|
|Installation Tool P/N:||9000|
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE: