E-Z LOK™ Threaded Inserts for Thermoplastics
E-Z LOK™ threaded inserts for thermoplastics are designed for post-molding installation that minimize splitting and splintering in thermoplastics like PVC, acrylic, polypropylene and more. Our E-Z Sonic™ Ultrasonic Inserts were specifically created for thermoplastics and come in tapered and straight designs to meet the needs of any application and withstand the toughest environments. We also offer E-Z Fin™ (Finserts) for quick and easy press-in installation and E-Z Press™ Inserts, which can be used for both thermoplastics and thermosets — they're ideal for 3D printing! E-Z LOK™ threaded inserts for thermoplastics come in inch and metric measurements and are machined out of either brass or stainless steel.
Features of E-Z LOK™ Threaded Inserts for Thermoplastics:
- Minimize splintering and splitting
- Cut reject waste caused by misaligned inserts
- Eliminate need to "chase" threads after molding
- Install ultrasonically or with a heat driver tool
- Superior torque and pull-out resistance
- Design variety: straight, tapered, single vane, double vane, flush or flanged
- Proper installation without precise hold depth
- Reduce cost of moldings
Important Note: Hole size requirements can vary depending on factors like the tools and materials of your application. We recommend testing your application before ordering; we gladly supply samples of our threaded inserts for thermoplastics. View the rest of our threaded inserts for plastic or check out our E-Z LOK™ instructional videos for more information.