E-Z LOK™ Threaded Insert Assortment Kit for Metal - Thin Wall - 303 Stainless - 10-32 to 1/2-20
Exact part/packaging not shown. Actual parts and packaging may vary.
E-Z LOK™ Threaded Insert Assortment Kit for Metal - 303 Stainless - 10-24 to 1/2-13
Our solid threaded insert assortment kits contain inserts in a range of sizes, making it easy to find the right size for nearly any application. Manufactured from carbon steel or 303 stainless steel. 17 kit options are available.
Assortment kits let you keep a range of sizes on hand.
- Ideal for soft metals, like aluminum, cast iron, and magnesium
- All inserts install using standard drills and taps.
- All install using standard drills and taps.
- Kit Contains: (10x) 313-332, (6x) 313-820, (10x) 313-624, (10x) 313-524, (10x) 313-428
- Soft metals: aluminum, cast iron, magnesium, etc.
Installation:Unlike E-Z Coil™ inserts, which require a special tap and installation tool, E-Z LOK™ (Solid Wall) threaded inserts for metal are installed using standard tools, and installation is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Simply drill the appropriately sized hole with a standard drill
- Tap the hole with a standard tap
- Turn in the E-Z LOK™ (Solid Wall) insert like an ordinary fastener with a screwdriver, bolt and jam nut, or an E-Z LOK™ drive tool.
E-Z LOK™ (Solid Wall) threaded inserts are self-locking and open immediately upon installation. The pre-applied LOCTITE™ on the external threads sets immediately allowing for the newly installed insert to be fastener ready.
E-Z LOK solid wall threaded inserts are typically installed with the slots up. The slots accommodate a screwdriver or E-Z LOK drive tool. When using a bolt and jam nuts for installation, the slotted end of the insert can be either up or down.
Important Note: Hole size requirements may vary depending on a number of factors, including material and tools. We recommend you test your particular application before ordering. Contact us for free samples.
View Installation Instructions
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE: