E-Z LOK™ Threaded Insert Assortment Kit for Metal - Thin Wall - 303 Stainless - 10-24 to 1/2-13
Exact part/packaging not shown. Actual parts and packaging may vary.
E-Z LOK™ Threaded Insert Assortment Kit for Metal - 303 Stainless - 10-24 to 1/2-13
Our solid threaded insert assortment kits contain inserts in a range of sizes, making it easy to find the right size for nearly any application. Manufactured from 303 stainless steel.
Assortment kits let you keep a range of sizes on hand.
- Ideal for soft metals, like aluminum, cast iron, and magnesium
- All inserts install using standard drills and taps.
- All install using standard drills and taps.
- Kit Contains: (10x) 313-3, (6x) 313-8, (10x) 313-6, (10x) 313-5, (10x) 313-4
- Soft metals: aluminum, cast iron, magnesium, etc.
Installation:Unlike E-Z Coil™ inserts, which require a special tap and installation tool, E-Z LOK™ (Solid Wall) threaded inserts for metal are installed using standard tools, and installation is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Simply drill the appropriately sized hole with a standard drill
- Tap the hole with a standard tap
- Turn in the E-Z LOK™ (Solid Wall) insert like an ordinary fastener with a screwdriver, bolt and jam nut, or an E-Z LOK™ drive tool.
E-Z LOK™ (Solid Wall) threaded inserts are self-locking and open immediately upon installation. The pre-applied LOCTITE™ on the external threads sets immediately allowing for the newly installed insert to be fastener ready.
E-Z LOK solid wall threaded inserts are typically installed with the slots up. The slots accommodate a screwdriver or E-Z LOK drive tool. When using a bolt and jam nuts for installation, the slotted end of the insert can be either up or down.
Important Note: Hole size requirements may vary depending on a number of factors, including material and tools. We recommend you test your particular application before ordering. Contact us for free samples.
View Installation Instructions
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE: