E-Z LOK™ (Solid Wall) Screw Locking Inserts
E-Z LOK™ (Solid Wall) Screw Locking Inserts are the standard heavy wall solid threaded inserts with thread locking adhesive on both the external and internal threads of the insert. The adhesive on the external threads secures the insert in place. The internal thread adhesive provides a screw locking feature that keeps fasteners from backing out.
Install these threaded inserts with a screwdriver or optional drive tool, allowing 3-5 minutes for the external thread adhesive to set up prior to threading in the fastener. A bolt can be used for installation as long as you do not intend to remove it. Removing the bolt after installation destroys adhesive effectiveness.
- Preapplied adhesive on ID threads provides screw locking feature
- Self-Locking: preapplied adhesive activates upon installation
- Seals against Liquids/Gases: to pressures of 6,000 psi.
- Strong: screw machined out of solid steel for greater strength
- Easy to Install: simply drill, tap, and thread in like an ordinary fastener
- Standard OD Threads: permit the use of standard drills and taps