Inserts For Metal
- Solid wall and coil (helical) designs
- Available in carbon and stainless steel
- Unified sizes from #2 to 1-1/2
- Metric sizes from M2 to M39
- Thread repair kits with inserts and tools
- Assortment kits contain a range of sizes
View Our Online Catalog E-Z LOK threaded inserts for metal are ideal for maintenance departments and tool cribs, as well as in the metalworking and molding industries. Both the solid wall and coil (helical) provide a quick and easy solution for repairing or reinforcing threaded holes in soft metals like aluminum, magnesium, and cast iron.
Solid threaded inserts are screw machined out of steel and feature standard OD threads, which allows for the use of standard taps for installation. Traditional coil inserts allow for the smallest hole size possible and work with existing STI taps and installation tools.